Mohamed Ali Salih Dawood
- Mohammed Ali has over 40 years of experience in Banking, Audit and Accounting.
- Joined Canar in 2008 as Cash & Banking Manager until promoted as Finance Director in 2013.
- In 2014 was nominated as Internal Audit Director.
- Before joining Canar he worked in Dubai as “Senior Accountant” in Emirates Transport Corporation (Wholly owned by the Government of United Arab Emirates) for 12 years.
- During the period from 1992 up to 1996 he worked as a Senior Auditor with Arthur Andersen Audit Firm , Yemen.
- He worked as a Senior Accountant In Riyadh Bank in Saudi Arabia during the period from 1977 up to 1990.
- Attended courses in Hyperion System and in International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Mohammed Ali holds a BSC in Business Studies from Sudan University for Science & Technology.